Nice, Alpes-Maritimes, France .
Mediterranean Sea .
43°42'0''N-7°15'0''E

samedi 15 mai 2021

Zoooooom




 

2 commentaires:

Taken For Granted a dit…

That speedboat is going very fast. I assume the boat's owner is enjoying him or herself, but I much prefer the pace of a good sailboat silently making its way through the water. Your last photo looks wonderful with both land and sea. One of the things I liked about my photo today is that the little gnome is looking through the tulips. The gnome's name is Kristy Gnome which is a parody of our rightwing, Trump supporting Governor, Kristy Noam. Kristy Gnome is wearing a mask and holding a sign that says, "Be Responsible, Wear A Mask." Our Governor refused to wear a mask and did nothing to encourage the state to stay safe. As a result about 2000 people in the state have died. Last 4th of July the Governor sponsored a Trump rally in the Black Hills that spread Covid far and wide, and she supported the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally spreading Covid to 61% of all Counties in the nation.

James a dit…

Wow-what a view! I've become fascinated by your region. I would guess that you were at or near Fort de la Revère when you took this picture.