Nice, Alpes-Maritimes, France .
Mediterranean Sea .
43°42'0''N-7°15'0''E

vendredi 21 mai 2021

Love is (supposed to be..)...


... looking together to the same direction!




 

I'm linking this to James's 

WEEK-END REFLECTIONS AND STREET VIEWS

4 commentaires:

kwarkito a dit…

J'aime beaucoup ces deux personnages immergés dans ce splendide paysage... Ce ciel pur fair rêver le parisen réfrigéré par un vent froid sous un ciel pluvieux et nuageux

Taken For Granted a dit…

Lovely photos. I do like your title. It fits your photo perfectly.

James a dit…

Perfect title! It reminded me of an old comic strip from the '60s or '70s called "Love Is". I would love to be sitting there with my love. I like the different shades of blue water.

Look at the water in front of the person fishing in the bottom left corner of the bottom photo.

I think someone broke the rules.
"Les rejets d'eaux de fond de cale sont strictement interdits dans les ports et dans la zone des 3 milles nautiques."

Taken For Granted a dit…

Thank you for your comment on my tulip and garden gnome post. I thought you should know the story behind the dwarf, Kristy Gnome and our Governor, Kristy Noam, who as a Trump follower did nothing to protect the residents of our state. She did not believe in the pandemic and promoted events that spread the disease. She obviously knew nothing of the 1917-18 flu that killed millions of people, nor does she have any understanding of basic germ theory. There are always so many levels involved with a photograph, and the more one knows the better the image.