Nice, Alpes-Maritimes, France .
Mediterranean Sea .
43°42'0''N-7°15'0''E

dimanche 2 mai 2021

Morning walk


Adventure begins downstairs .


Do you trust me ?..


Reaching the shore.



The lighthouse of Saint-jean-Cap-Ferrat







And back to civilisation .


A last glimpse behind..

 

3 commentaires:

Taken For Granted a dit…

Long stairway down to the shore. Makes my knees hurt just to look at it. Lovely rocky shore, and those people in the little sailboats are having a great time. Fine photos. Thank you for your question about ATF, because that was my error. It should have read ATV (All Terrain Vehicle), not ATF (Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms--a government agency).

merlecolibri a dit…

belles vues plongeantes sur la mer * merci pour ce saut vers la méditerranée :)

James a dit…

Beautiful views!
This reminds me of a place where I like to walk, but I haven't been there since last summer. Now I'm inspired to go there. Thankfully it's not very far away.