Nice, Alpes-Maritimes, France .
Mediterranean Sea .
43°42'0''N-7°15'0''E

vendredi 14 mai 2021

No words between them



I'm linking this to James's 

WEEK-END REFLECTIONS AND STREET VIEWS .

5 commentaires:

James a dit…

Too busy trying to keep their balance and not fall? :-)
The top photo reminds me of a western movie when two men are going to have a gunfight.

Taken For Granted a dit…

That looks like a narrow tall wall to be walking on. These men are not friends which is clear from your photo.

Taken For Granted a dit…

Thanks for your question about my post today. Danz is the last name of the owner of the building. He bought the building in 1988 and his operated his variety store, book shop there ever since. The Art Deco Coco-Cola sign is part of his collection. I photographed this place because I liked the old look of the building.

merlecolibri a dit…

un film en deux images ! superbe

Rob Siemann a dit…

Mais où vont-ils? Bonjour de Strasbourg!