Nice, Alpes-Maritimes, France .
Mediterranean Sea .
43°42'0''N-7°15'0''E

vendredi 22 avril 2022

Choosing a president


"I vote Passionata "


 

( Passionata is the name of that fishing boat)

2 commentaires:

Taken For Granted a dit…

That is a very fine looking fishing boat, so traditional. We have been following your elections. Hope the candidate you voted for wins, and your election goes smoother than our last national election. We had elections here two weeks ago in town for the City Council and School Board, and every candidate I voted for won. That's never happened before. The huge springs in my post today are part of a large dump truck a friend is restoring. Since our weather is not spring-like, I had to find the only other spring I could locate. ;-)

James a dit…

Too bad Passionata didn't win. Six years is a LONG time.
At least the view is good and fishing is more fun than politics.