Nice, Alpes-Maritimes, France .
Mediterranean Sea .
43°42'0''N-7°15'0''E

vendredi 24 septembre 2021

Working high

Going on  the long list of "the jobs I could not do"..

Today: Working on a crane .

(And even worth :
working on a crane-on-a-boat .
Must be moving... )







 

I'm linking this to 

WEEK-END REFLECTIONS AND STREET VIEWS

3 commentaires:

Taken For Granted a dit…

Wonderful photos of this ship, the Manisa Alena, and its crane operators. My, you do have a long lens to reach those operators. Your photos intrigued me, so I had to look up the ship, It is sailing under a Maderia flag and is headed to Las Palmas, Spain at 10.9 knots. Thank you for your comments today. Reflections are fun.

James a dit…

Great pictures!
This reminds me of when I was in the navy. I was 19 yrs old and on a really big ship while supplies were being loaded by crane before we left port for a five-month voyage. I talked to one of the civilian crane operators and found out they were making a HUGE amount of money. At the time I wished that I was a crane operator instead of a sailor. Big money and fun work. I had to work 14 hour days for almost nothing. :-)

merlecolibri a dit…

manœuvre difficile !