Nice, Alpes-Maritimes, France .
Mediterranean Sea .
43°42'0''N-7°15'0''E

samedi 19 juin 2021

Walking , thinking , walking again ..




 

I'm linking this to James's 

Week-end reflections and street views .

3 commentaires:

merlecolibri a dit…

les casques orange vif sous la chaleur du jour *
belles images !

Taken For Granted a dit…

These workers seem to be inspecting the security of the ship in dry dock. A fine street action photo, perfect of Jame's blog site. Thank you for your recent comments on my posts. I bought that old BMW motorbike in Munich, Germany in 1964 and then spent the next three months riding through Europe. Put over 3,000 miles on the bike before shipping it home. Last week I sent it off to a friend who is tuning it up for me. She still runs great. It is a 1952 R51/3 and a Stieb sidecar goes with the bike.

James a dit…

Excellent photos !