Nice, Alpes-Maritimes, France .
Mediterranean Sea .
43°42'0''N-7°15'0''E

vendredi 18 février 2022

Fisherman's work






 

I'm linking this to 

WEEK-END REFLECTIONS AND STREET VIEWS

4 commentaires:

Taken For Granted a dit…

You caught great action shots of this fisherman at work. I wonder if his catch was successful? Good to know life has settled down for you so you have more time to take and post photos. Thank you for your kind comments on my recent posts. We are still in winter, but hoping for a few warm, sunny days.

lesh Stgermain a dit…

A great reflection! Do you wish that boat was yours? Emille

merlecolibri a dit…

Belle mer bleue où la pêche traditionnelle existe encore et je me demande ce qu'on peut pêcher près des côtes
Bon dimanche
mo

James a dit…

Superbe ! I wonder what kind of fish he is cacatching?