Nice, Alpes-Maritimes, France .
Mediterranean Sea .
43°42'0''N-7°15'0''E

mercredi 4 août 2021

Island of Beauty





 

Island of Beauty.

That's Corsica's nickname ...

2 commentaires:

Taken For Granted a dit…

I love seeing the historic photos of these ports with the interesting old boats and ships. How things have changed! Thank you for your comments on my posts. The axles and wheels are being restored for a 1914 Holt 45 crawler tractor. It is a wonderful antique and will soon be fully functional. That automobile hood ornament that looks like Buck Roger's rocket ship is from a 1936-1937 Hupmobile. I had to look that up. The self-checkout at the Supermarket is a growing trend here. The store does not need to hire as many people, and the customers are asked to do work checking out their purchases and bagging their groceries. I do not like this trend. That classy looking old motorcycle belongs to me. My wife and I bought it in 1964 in Munich, Germany and spent three months riding through southern Germany, Austria, northern Italy, Switzerland, Spain, and France. Shipped it home, and still have it. It is a 1952 R51/3 BMW 500cc bike and Steib S500 sidecar. the sidecar is a comfortable ride. The fellow in the picture is a friend who is doing some work on it.

merlecolibri a dit…

belles cartes postales, ces photographes avaient bien du talent !
bon weekend