Nice, Alpes-Maritimes, France .
Mediterranean Sea .
43°42'0''N-7°15'0''E

vendredi 20 août 2021

Bay watch


The only trouble is ..
here , we have no Pamela Anderson ! :)








THANK YOU to those guys who protect us all the summer long !




I'm linking this to 


 

4 commentaires:

Taken For Granted a dit…

These fellows do an important job for the safety of all the swimmers. I'm sure Nice has plenty of Pamala Anderson types on the beach, at least that is my fantasy.

merlecolibri a dit…

des gardiens sauveteurs avec une belle planche de surf jaune ...
bon weekend !

James a dit…

Alerte à Nice! Baywatch used to be so popular but I've never seen it.

Those guys have to be in top form.

Pamela Anderson "types" are "a dime a dozen" where I live but I'm more of an Audrey Hepburn kind of guy. :-)

Jim a dit…

Great to see surf rescuers elsewhere in the world.