Nice, Alpes-Maritimes, France .
Mediterranean Sea .
43°42'0''N-7°15'0''E

vendredi 26 février 2021

Feeding the beast

2 commentaires:

Taken For Granted a dit…

Took me a while to understand what was happening in your photos. I assume these workers are pumping fuel into the freighter. There are an impressive number of hoses on the dock. Can't read the name of the freighter on the stern.

James a dit…

Nice shots and title! I bet it costs a lot of money to feed this beast.

On this day in 1987 I was on a ship in the Pacific Ocean. I used to enjoy "feeding the beast". My beast was an incinerator that was fed trash. I wish that all of the trash was fed to the incinerator because sadly most of it was put in large plastic bags and thrown into the ocean. Hopefully that isn't allowed anymore. My ship alone polluted the ocean with tons of trash during one single voyage. It makes me sick to think about it. :-(