Nice, Alpes-Maritimes, France .
Mediterranean Sea .
43°42'0''N-7°15'0''E

jeudi 5 novembre 2020

Slowly back

 
Almost a month since I did not post.
Meanwhile , october was awful here,
with a second storm , a violent  attack here in my town ,
and then back to lockdown.
I must confess that I've lost much of my blogging energy.
This picture shows how I feel:
there's a fence between what I want and what I can .
I've a few pictures left to post ,
and then,... I don't know.
The year is almost done, definitively not the best one of our lifes.
There are many things that seem to be more important than blogging.
I have no idea about tomorrows.
One day after the other…
 
Take a good care of you and your beloved.
 
xoxo
 
 

2 commentaires:

Taken For Granted a dit…

I am sorry to hear you have had a hard October, but welcome back to blogging. You have been missed. Nice is such a beautiful place I always enjoy seeing your photos. Thank you for all your recent comments on my blog. I alway appreciate hearing what you think of my photographic efforts. If you are stuck at home just remember that your government is trying to do something about the pandemic, while my government does nothing. I fear my country is not a safe place to be right now because of this. Millions will be infected and tens of thousands will die while those in charge do nothing. We are still waiting for election results.

James a dit…

Your photo beautifully sums up this strange place we find ourselves in. 2020 has been a horrible year. I hope things improve in your country. My country seems to be headed in a horrible direction.

Courage!