Nice, Alpes-Maritimes, France .
Mediterranean Sea .
43°42'0''N-7°15'0''E

vendredi 27 novembre 2020

A seaport in the neighbourhood






  Tomorrow the lockdown will come to its end.

Well , we must still stay outside no more than three hours long, and go away no more than 20 kms far, but , well , that's already a great feeling of liberty !

I was in the lovely city of Menton five weeks ago  , from now on I'll be able to go back there again.

Joy!!

2 commentaires:

Taken For Granted a dit…

What a fine looking boat harbor, and I see several antique sail boats. Looks like lovely, warm sunshine, perfect for a day out on the water, but with winter coming these days might be rare. Glad your quarantine is coming to an end. Please be careful and stay healthy.

James a dit…

What a beautiful place! I would love to spend a few hours exploring and taking pictures. I'm glad to hear the lockdown will end soon. I bet you will be like a bird released from a cage. :-)