Nice, Alpes-Maritimes, France .
Mediterranean Sea .
43°42'0''N-7°15'0''E

vendredi 24 décembre 2021

This year, Santa(s) arrive(s) by the sea



I'm linking this to







 

I wish you all a

***MERRY AND BRIGHT CHRISTMAS !! ****

*****

Joyeux Noël !

*

Feliz Navidad !

*

Buon Natale !

*

God  Jul !

*

Bon Nouvè !

*

Frohe Weihnachten !

*

4 commentaires:

Taken For Granted a dit…

What fun to see all these Santas arriving by boat. Thank you for your kind comments. Wishing you the very best of the season.

Taken For Granted a dit…

Do not worry one bit about any error in English. You have a wonderful grasp of the language. I took one semester of high school French and did miserably. I have always been glad my native language was English because I think it is a very difficult language to learn. Many native speakers have failed learning English. You write English better than many of my university students.

James a dit…

What pulls his sleigh when he arrives by sea? Great postcard!

Joyeux Noël/Bouòni Calèna !

merlecolibri a dit…

ces pères noël ont "le pied marin"
joyeuses fêtes !!!