Nice, Alpes-Maritimes, France .
Mediterranean Sea .
43°42'0''N-7°15'0''E

vendredi 5 novembre 2021

Gesture




 


I'm linking this to 

WEEK-END REFLECTIONS AND STREET VIEWS

5 commentaires:

Taken For Granted a dit…

The fellow in that racing shell has more energy than I do. You do have a long lens, and it must be mounted on a tripod. Great action shots, and a wide photo to show the whole environment. Some people here really get into Halloween providing me with photo opportunities. Glad I made you laugh. Thank you so much for your comments today. Always good to hear from you. Wishing you a wonderful weekend.

Jim a dit…

Great shots.

merlecolibri a dit…

impressionnant, à la force des bras !
bon weekend
mo

James a dit…

Looks like good exercise! I had a little fun with the top two photos scrolling back and forth and watching him row. :-)

Klara a dit…

good exercise.