Nice, Alpes-Maritimes, France .
Mediterranean Sea .
43°42'0''N-7°15'0''E

samedi 9 octobre 2021

Away for a while..


Since a week now , my internet line is out of order;
It's impossible for me to post or to send comments .
And this far , nobody seems to be able
 to find why things don't work anymore..

So I'm posting this from a friend's computer.
To make things easier , I won't post for a while.

But know that  I'm missing you !
I hope to be back soon .

Take a good care of you !






 

3 commentaires:

Taken For Granted a dit…

Sorry to hear about your Internet troubles. It is frustrating when it doesn't work. That is a great looking cruising sailboat. It has fine lines and a tall mast. Were I running this boat, I would have the sails up once out of port. The motor is great for close maneuvering, but not for traveling. A favorite moment sailing is when I reach over and shut off the motor to let the sails power the boat. Looks like they might be taking the cover off the mainsail.

James a dit…

Thanks for leaving us with some beautiful photos. I hope you will return soon!

merlecolibri a dit…

merci de nous montrer ces images pour recevoir aussi un peu d'air marin