Nice, Alpes-Maritimes, France .
Mediterranean Sea .
43°42'0''N-7°15'0''E

dimanche 12 juillet 2020

676 meters

 
 
676 meters.
 
That's how high I was when I took the pictures .
 
Walking in the early Morning in the
Parc de la Grande Corniche.
Enjoying the view,
the light ,  and short freshness time
before the return of the heat.
 
Even when I'm in mountains , I can't help looking for boats!
 
 
 




2 commentaires:

Taken For Granted a dit…

Wow, you were a long way from that yacht, an impressive looking ship. What a great series. Also, thank you for all your comments on my posts from the last couple weeks. Hope you are staying safe and enjoying July.

James a dit…

Wow! What an amazing view! It looks like a good place to walk and get away from the crowds. Speaking of crowds from what I've seen online Nice was very crowded this weekend.

T'es allé au concert au concert "DJ The Avener" ? ;-)

I hope you are having a wonderful summer and it's not too hot.