Nice, Alpes-Maritimes, France .
Mediterranean Sea .
43°42'0''N-7°15'0''E

jeudi 28 mai 2020

Baby lighthouse

Port de la Santé
Villefranche-sur-mer

3 commentaires:

James a dit…

It must be wonderful to walk on the quai or have a bite to eat at one of the restaurants.

"Buzz". Tu n'as pas la bonne réponse.
The boat in your post 9AM/10PM is named Charles Louis. On Google Maps It's docked in front of a restaurant(La Mere Germaine) close to where you took this photo. :-)

Taken For Granted a dit…

In the U.S. entrance to harbors one should keep the red marker to the right when returning. Red Right Returning is a way to remember that rule. Thanks for your recent comments on my blog, always appreciated.

Malyss a dit…

Don't worry,dear James, I have no alzeihmer (not yet..) , and I know perfectly what I picture and where I am when I picture it. If I'd give the name of things and places , you would not have the pleasure to make research, and I know how much you like that! :)